1956 Tryptophan Incident
Regular price $5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Nary a Thanksgiving would pass without the cautionary tale of the 1956 Tryptophan Incident when Flannel Joe was taken down by the very turkey he had slaughtered only the day before. It was a cruel culinary irony."
- Blank inside
- Printed on Italian-made ivory, felt finish paper, 96 pound cover
- From a carbon zero paper mill
- 6.69" x 4.525" (folded size)
- Coordinating envelope with a glue closure
- Printed in New York, USA
Shipping & Handling
- All orders are processed within 1-3 days
- We ship via USPS First Class and Priority Mail
If you need a faster turnaround time, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to meet your needs.