Aunt Evelyn's Hometown of Goiterville
Regular price $5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"In Aunt Evelyn's day, they didn't have an anti-vaccine movement, but they did have the contra-iodine brigade. The resulting goiters were so impressive and plentiful that the town was renamed Goiterville."
- Blank inside
- Printed on Italian-made ivory, felt finish paper, 96 pound cover
- From a carbon zero paper mill
- 6.69" x 4.525" (folded size)
- Coordinating envelope with a glue closure
- Printed in New York, USA
Shipping & Handling
- All orders are processed within 1-3 days
- We ship via USPS First Class and Priority Mail
If you need a faster turnaround time, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to meet your needs.